“I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people and I will be there God.” – Ezekiel 11:19-20
- Pray for hearts to be softened and transformed. Pray for our hearts and for repentance from our own anger, hatred, and bitterness towards them. Pray for forgiveness for the sins of our own people against them (crusades). Pray for forgiveness in our hearts, that we would have compassion on them like Jesus and say “Forgive them for they know not what they do.”
- Pray for God to soften their hearts and remove anger, hatred and bitterness. Pray for a heart fully devoted to God and the presence of the Holy Spirit to lead.
- Soften My Heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhQNXXbKW0
- Undivided Heart – Vicky Beeching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjjnk1SJm9s
- Undivided Heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgEJTirpbOw